Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Evil Squirrels

I first became aware of the increasing encroachment of Evil Squirrels during my work at the University.  Despite my attempts to bring such knowledge to light, my colleagues largely were of two minds--either to pretend such did not exist or to obviate the evidence.  In time, those of the latter mind began to become more vocal in their opposition of my attempts.  Eventually, I was forced to retire from my position and continue my work in secret.  However, those who supported the Evil Squirrels were not entirely successful, for it was during my late hours of research that I came across an individual who would prove most useful in the coming days.  I know her only as Rat Child, the Hoarder of Knowledge. 

Together we sought for a force of good, a hero who could battle the Evil Squirrels.  We found Stars the Mighty.

No comments:

Post a Comment