Friday, July 11, 2008

Bad Day Good Day

Even heroes have bad days.  Today was a bad day for your Hero.  The Evil Squirrels almost won.  They sent the mean biters to bite my foot.  And then the Forces of Good made me drink the pink stuff which is really bad.  Your Stars does not like the pink stuff and when he finds the little Squirrels he will bite them.  But the Forces of Good rally around the Stars.  And gave him little nummies and the golden bites of yumminess.  And cheese.  And baby ice creams.  And it became a better day.  And tomorrow, Dr. Thumbs and Rat Child will use their death ray on the bad biters.  Now, if I could just find the Squirrels it would be a perfect day.  I like Mrs. Dash in my tuna fish sandwich.  May I please have another golden bite of yumminess?  Sometimes bad days can become better days, but I like the good days best.

Stars the Mighty

No comments:

Post a Comment